Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Banners

I really like making banners for my blog because they're really fast and easy. If you haven't noticed, there's one at the bottom of this page that links to the blog. Sometimes I change it to a different one since I have about ten. 
These are some of my favorites (all Photoshop CS2). Of course they all say the same thing, I just wanted to see what I could do with them. I was pretty much just testing out all the things I knew how to do in Photoshop because I had just learned a lot of cool stuff.

(click to see them full-size)

I don't think I ever posted this one on my blog, but I sort of like it.

This is definitely one of my favorite banners. The font is called Romance Fatal.

Realistic brush strokes! Yayy.

Ooh. I used Romance Fatal for this one, too. Didn't notice that until now.

These are real trees! I took this picture outside the art museum in Philadelphia. 

Also, all my fonts come from urbanfonts.com and all special brushes (like the smoke and star brushes) come from brusheezy.com and brushking.eu.
Which banner is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment